Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup Nature Nate’s pure honey
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt JUSTIN’S®
- JUSTIN’S® Organic Peanut Butter Cups (1 bag)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a cupcake pan, line each section with a cupcake liner. Add nonstick spray if needed.
Melt butter and both types of chocolate over low heat. When melted, remove from heat and whisk in honey, vanilla, salt and the eggs.
Stir in flour. When well combined, spoon into cupcake liners. Fill about 3/4 full and then add 1 JUSTIN’S® Organic Peanut Butter Cup to the center of each cupcake and press down until it is even with the batter.
Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool. Enjoy!